Monday, June 7, 2010

How to keep from being bored

Other than last weekend someone in my house is always sick. My step-sons got here Thursday. I had a sore throat and cold starting on Friday, the 16 year old got the same on Saturday. My husband came home for lunch today and he was fine. When it was time for him to come home after work he texts me"I'm sick, severe ear and throat pain, going to acute care". About an hour later he found out that it was strep. He can't go to work for 2 days. Meanwhile I have a 12, 5, 4 and 2 year old children to take care of.
All that I can say is what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I have so much planned for the summer as well as school, I hope everyone stays well. If not we will be watching a lot of movies on Netflix and eating boo coos of Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hope everyone has a fun summer,
Michelle Castillo

1 comment: