Hello all,
I am actually relieved that it is unit 9. I am looking forward to my break. I have a lot of catching up to do around my house and I want to play with my kids. It is summer in East Texas and we are loving it. We have waterfights in the yard and are constantly going somewhere fun to swim. Summer has been a blast so far. My children and I are like fish in water. I signed up to go full time for the next 4 terms and that seems like it will be hard to start in the summer. Such is life, full of surprises. My 4 year old is going to have her tonsils and adenoids removed on my vacation so I have to keep that fish out of water for 2 weeks following. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer as much as I am.
Thanx for listening.
Michelle Castillo
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you continue to have a great summer.
ReplyDelete