I got 199 on my paper which makes me happy because I am not the best writer in the whole world and I worked on that paper for the last 5 weeks.
Wednesday morning I told my husband I wanted to visit my mom in MN so I started on the way 2 hours later with my 4 and 5 year old girls in the car. I got to MN at 2 PM yesterday and am loving spending time with my mother, sister and her children. I am so glad this term is over. I really need the break and I am definitely enjoying it. Hope all of you have done well, I have done better than I expected to do and hopefully will continue doing so.
Good luck on future courses and in life itself,
Michelle Castillo
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy your time with your Mom :-)
ReplyDeleteI am proud that you are getting a break!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!