Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To Anyone

These last 2 weeks have been a downward spiral. On April 22nd my son cut his finger pretty badly and had to get stitches. Four days later, on the 26th, we went to the ER where they had to do emergency surgery to save his hand, because he likes to suck on his fingers. He was then hospitalized afterwards due to cellulitis, staff and strep infection until the 30th. We came home and I was in pain all weekend just to go back to the ER on the 3rd.
I am currently working my hardest, doing the best I can, to get good grades and catch up on my schoolwork. I am completely swamped with household chores because I left my husband and 2 daughters here at home while I was at the hospital with my son. Slowly but surely I am catching up, I hate to be behind.
Talk soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had a rough few weeks. Things will get better! Hopefully your son will start feeling better soon. This blog posting is good for just writing what ever comes to your mind. Seems like it could be a great stress reliever. Hope you have a better week :)

    ReplyDelete