Monday, May 17, 2010

Organizing and Scheduling

I have a major problem with organizing. Let me start with the desk I am sitting at. There are papers, receipts, books, hole punchers, staplers, pens, cords and so on right here where I am sitting. Yesterday, it took me 30 minutes to clear off the top of my dresser and dust it. My house is not dirty because I am a clean freak, but it is so cluttered.
Then, there is my schedule. I have studying mostly put on the weekend because my husband is home. Saturday morning we both go "What do you want to do today?" and there goes the whole weekend because we can't not do anything on Sunday. We go to church and shopping. I also have on my weekly schedule that I clean one room per day and do one load of laundry per day. That I don't stick to either. I clean multiple rooms on Wendnesday and Thursday and do all of my laundry on Saturday or Sunday.
How did life get to be so complicated. I need someone to help organize my house and my schedule because obviously I don't know how.

1 comment:

  1. Unit 4
    I know what you mean! I read all of the articles, and it sounds so easy. Oh well, on no ones tombstone does it say "I wish I had spent more time cleaning house or organizing house".
    Get someone to help you.

    ReplyDelete